This week’s exciting activity: Sport Craze
This week you are all going to get active and try out as many sports as you can! Football, Swimming, Rollerskating – almost anything that involves a lot of movement outdoors or indoors is a sport! You and your partner will play lots of sports and count them all up! I’m excited to see what sports you and your partners will think of!
- You must be doing your sports along with your partners, either with, against or helping them
- Be safe when trying out sports, don’t do something if you think it is too much for you
- Send in some evidence that you have done your sports, preferably video clips that you edit together or/and a photo collage or slideshow
- Ask someone to help you whenever you need them to
- Always contact me at my email (firstname.lastname@example.org) when needed
- The deadline to send in your sports list and photos/videos is September 13, 2021 18:00pm CET
- Enjoy playing sports!
- Don’t just play the sport for the sake of having lots of them on your list – play them for a while and have fun with it!
- Play against other people for more fun- maybe even against another pair in the challenge!
- If you think something is not for you, then don’t do it – we don’t want anyone to get hurt!
- You can always ask someone to keep an eye on you while you try out different sports – for safety!
Enjoy this active week, and go outside as much as you can! Don’t forget to keep checking on my website for new updates! -Priyankha
53 total views, 1 views today